Open Monday to Wednesday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The Centre provides information and resources on healthy grieving and the opportunity to speak with one of our “Veteran” bereaved facilitators and/or a BFO staff member regarding programs and services available for adults and children/youth struggling with the loss of a loved one. The Centre is also available to agencies and professionals working with the bereaved for resources and education.
The Lending Library has a large selection of up to date books, pamphlets and articles on healthy grieving. All Programs and Services are offered free of charge.
Available in our Library
- Grief Works: Stories of Life, Death and Surviving
- Rising from the Ashes of Loss: My Voyage Through Grief
- Power up Your Life & Make Stress Work 4 You: A do-it-yourself handbook on managing stress efficiently
- I Miss You: A First Look at Death
- Mama’s Going to Heaven Soon
- When Your Grandparent Dies
- Teen, Loss and Grief: The Ultimate Teen Guide
- Sometimes Life Sucks: When Someone You Love Dies
- Surviving the Death of a Sibling: Living Through Grief When an Adult Brother or Sister Dies
- What Happens When Someone Dies
- Forever Our Angels