As we wind down from the hustle and bustle of the Christmas Holiday season and set in to the routine of the new year, we, at Bereaved Families, wish to take a quick look back at 2016 with much gratitude.
Our heartfelt thanks to:
- All our clients. You, who have trusted us to accompany you on your grief journey. We have cherished the time we have spent with you and the opportunity to get to know you better.
- The numerous volunteers who have spent countless hours at our Memory Tree (at the Cornwall Square) to be present and offer comfort to the many who were grieving during this past Holiday season.
- The Facilitators who often went “above & beyond” to help our clients in a multitude of ways.
- Ileen Cayer, our Office Coordinator, for greeting each one of us with a smile as we entered the office and for her caring and compassion.
- The Board of Directors who encouraged and supported us in our mission during this last year.
2017 will be a busy year! We hope that you will look closely at our Calendar of groups, events and activities on our website and that you will join us as often as you can. May this new year be an opportunity for transformation for all of us.