Skip to content
- Grief Speaks Presentations, workshops, trainings, consulting & counseling for children, teens and adults coping and growing through grief, loss & other tough stuff.
- Wise Old Sayings Guide to Grieving Support Resources.
- Kidsgrief.ca A free, bilingual online resource for parents, guardians and caregivers who are supporting a grieving child.
- What’s Your Grief? WYG provides general educational information from mental health professionals, but you should not substitute information on the What’s Your Grief website for professional advice.
Loss of a Child
- The Compassionate Friends Supporting family after a child dies.
- Child Bereavement UK Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Loss of a Spouse/Partner
- Widowed.ca An online resource for widows, widowers, and their loved ones.
Loss to Suicide
Loss of a Pet